Whenever You use this website, you will be subject to the Privacy Statement in force at all times, and You should review that text in order to check that You are in agreement with it. The provision of your data is voluntary, however, please note that if You do not provide us with the required personal data, we may not be able to provide the information, products or services You need or process your request.
By registering at this website and/or by providing personal data You expressly provide Limited Liability Company "Oysho CIS" (registered address: Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, 10, Moscow, Russia, 123317) and its authorized representatives acting in accordance with the confidentiality agreements ("we", "us") with your direct consent to process your personal data by means and for purposes defined below. Your following personal data could be processed by us:
1. First name, middle name and last name;
2. E-mail address;
3. ID or passport number;
4. Telephone (mobile) number;
5. Postal address;
6. Payment data (credit/debit card number, account bank number, etc.)
7. User name (login) and password;
8. Age (date of birth), etc.
Personal data You provide will be processed for the purposes of:
1. the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchase, or of any other contract between You and us;
2. attending to Your requests, and;
3. providing You with information about the products of Oysho or of any other brand/company belonging to the Inditex Group (whose objects are related to the e-commerce, decoration, textile, finished fashion and homeware products sectors, and to any other objects supplemental to the above, including cosmetics and leather goods), including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS), as well as phone calls. You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences. You can stop receiving our newsletter by accessing the Newsletter section and choosing to unsubscribe (opt-out);
4. In the event that You facilitate us personal data of a third party You shall be responsible of informing about the use of such data and obtaining the relevant express consent. In the event that You have purchased a product or a gift card, then the personal data of the third party provided by You shall be used for the following purposes: (a) managing of the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and;(b) attend any query or suggestion you may formulate in respect of said product;
5. When you choose as payment method "cash on delivery", please be informed that in case of return of items purchased, it would be necessary for you to provide certain additional data, that would be process solely for the purpose of reimbursing the price, as your bank account details and such bank account information – in case necessary - could be disclosed to third parties working for cross boarder bank transfer including but not limited to the transfer banks;
We, being in charge of the file, undertake to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred addresses or to the registered address of Inditex, S.A., as provided in the paragraph below, for the attention of "Función LOPD" or by e-mail to email@example.com
Personal data You provide can be processed by the means of automated and/or non-automated processing: collection, systematization, accumulation, retrieval (offloading) and other means described in the current Privacy Statement.
The correction (updating, modification) of personal data will be arranged by us in the following cases;
after you provide us with the corrected (updated, modified) personal data;
as per the request of an authorized federal executive body for the protection of rights of the subjects of personal data or other authorized state bodies;
in other cases stipulated by applicable legislation;
The rendering of personal data anonymous, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data can be arranged in the cases and for the reasons stipulated by applicable legislation.
To achieve the objectives indicated in section 4 above, we may need to disclose, cross-border processing or transfer the information that you have provided to us to the holding company of the Inditex group (Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A.), to Fashion Retail, S.A. (the online sale company of the group in Spain), both with registered addresses at Avenida de la Diputación, Edificio Inditex, 15142 Arteixo, A Coruña (Spain) and to certain other companies that are part of the Inditex group in Spain (with activities related to the sectors of e-commerce, decoration, textiles, finished clothing products and home decoration, as well as other complimentary sectors such as cosmetics and leather goods). You are hereby informed that by registering and providing us with information via this website, you are expressly authorising us to make these disclosures and/or transfers to the aforementioned companies of the Inditex group.
Likewise, when necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes abovementioned, as well as the development or support of certain services or functionalities, third party suppliers may have access to your personal data, as per example suppliers of technological services, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service, and / or analysis of the transactions made through the website in order to provide our users with sufficient guarantees in purchasing transactions, etc. Your consent to this access/disclosure, includes those cases where for efficiency of the provision of the services, providers may be located in and/or have access to the data from countries or territories outside Russia, as territories/countries within the European Economic Area or USA.
Your consent given to us to process and cross-border processing your personal data will be valid until you recall this consent by sending a letter to the above address of the Limited Liability Company " Oysho CIS".
The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
Information on cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places in your PC, telephone or any other device, with information on your navigation in that website. The cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and to make it friendlier and they do not damage your computer. Although in this policy the general term cookies is used since it is the principal method of storing information that this website uses, the browser's "local storage" space is used for the same purposes as the cookies. In this regard, all the information included in this section is also applicable to this "local storage".
For what are cookies used in this website?
The cookies are an essential part of how our website functions. The principal objectives of our cookies are to improve your navigational experience. For example, the cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered in our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during the navigation and in future visits, to manage the shopping cart, to allow you to carry out on-line purchases, etc. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website, by means of estimates on the numbers and patterns of use, the adaptation of the website to the users' individual interests, the improved speed of the searches, etc.
For what are the cookies NOT used in this website?
We do not store sensitive information of personal identification such as your address, password, credit card data, etc., in the cookies that we use. Neither do we use the cookies to guide advertising to our users according to your navigation nor for other advertising aims, not ours or of third parties.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of that of Google Analytics, which are used and managed by Google and by us for statistical aims, and the Payment Operation Analysis cookie, which is generated exclusively when a purchase is made, and it is analyzed by an external company with the objective of offering sufficient guarantees on the payment operations performed.
Yes, the cookies can be deactivated. However, if you select this configuration, you might not be able to access certain parts of our website, it may cause less efficient navigation and you cannot take advantage of some of our services. If you prefer to restrict, block or erase the cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying your browser's configuration. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, the configuration of the cookies is usually done in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details on the configuration of the cookies in your browser, consult its "Help" menu.
What specific cookies use this website and for what purposes?
USING A SOCIAL NETWORK LOGIN (FACEBOOK) AS A USER.
If you decide to use a social network, like Facebook, (for example, by logging in via the social network or using the social network plugins available on our platform), it could entail providing certain information about your activity on said social network. We recommend that you review your privacy settings and read the social network’s personal data policy for more detailed information about the transfer and gathering of information, what rights you have and how to manage privacy settings suited to your needs.