1. Every time you use this website you will be bound by the current Privacy Statement and you should review this text every time you use the website to be sure that you agree with it.
2. Personal data you provide us with will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of OYSHO GİYİM İTHALAT İHRACAT VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ ("OYSHO ") for the purposes of:
v. Should you choose the option of keeping your card details and activate “quick shopping”, you expressly authorize us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development of this functionality. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your cards data.
Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allow your data to appear auto filled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases.
You can change your card´s data and revoke your consent for processing and storing these data at any time through My Account section – Cards. OYSHO stores and transmits your card´s data according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards.
When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that security, when using this website, also depends on the proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords.
3. OYSHO with registered address at MM Plaza; Nispetiye Mahallesi, Aytar Caddesi, Başlik Sokak, no:3, kat: 4, 34340, Istanbul, being data controller of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, to the attention of "Data Protection – OYSHO Turkey". If necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document.
As a data subject, you are also entitled to apply to the data controller entity mentioned above to exercise your following rights:
4. To achieve the purposes indicated in section 2 above, we may need to disclose or transfer the information that you have provided to us to the holding company of the Inditex Group (Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A. (Inditex, S.A) (hereinafter, Inditex)) and to certain other companies that are part of the Inditex Group (with activities related to the above-mentioned sectors). You are hereby informed that by registering and providing us with information via this website, you are expressly giving us your authorization to disclose and/or transfer such data to the aforementioned companies of the Inditex Group.
We may also disclose this information to subsidiaries and affiliates of Inditex, third-party processors, fulfillment centers, financial institutions or other third-party-service providers who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, suppliers of technological services, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service, and / or analysis of the transactions made through the website in order to provide our users with sufficient guarantees in purchasing transactions, etc.) or as necessary to process your purchases. By providing information in this website or otherwise to us, you expressly authorize us to disclose and process your information as described. Your consent to this access/disclosure includes those cases where, for efficiency of the provision of the services, providers may be located outside Turkey.
5. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration of them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
6. USING A SOCIAL NETWORK LOGIN (FACEBOOK) AS A USER
If you decide to use a social network, like Facebook, (for example, by logging in via the social network or using the social network plugins available on our platform), it could entail providing certain information about your activity on said social network. We recommend that you review your privacy settings and read the social network’s personal data policy for more detailed information about the transfer and gathering of information, what rights you have and how to manage privacy settings suited to your needs.